Dog Bite Lawyer Union
Dog Bite Lawyer Union
Dog Bite Lawyer Union. Caring for and training a dog isn't difficult, but when a Union owner doesn't care to properly train their dog, and for some reason it decided to bite you, you could have medical costs associated with the bite such as doctor's builds, plastic surgery, the need for antibiotics to stop the spread of an infection, and more. Regardless of how the pet owner tries to console you, or blame you for their dog's bad behavior, you can and absolutely should pursue legal action against them. The Dog Bite Lawyers of the Missouri Injury Law Firm can help. We understand that dog bites are an event no one should have to experience. You didn't ask to be bitten by a dog, and you shouldn't have to beg to receive excellent legal care and guidance either.
Our Dog Bite Lawyers know how to win a city] dog bite claim, and can see to it that you receive all of the medical care you need, and will also ensure that you get all of the recovery and judgement that you deserve for your dog bite claim. We know how Union residents suffer after a vicious dog bite because we have fought for and won dog bite claims for Union residents before. When you are ready to see what our dog bite lawyers in Union can do for your dog bite claim, give us a call. We can help.
Why was I attacked by a dog?
When you've been bitten by a dog, understanding why the dog bit you is important. If you knowingly instigated the attack in any way, your recovery for the dog bite could be reduced. If you did nothing to cause the attack, and you were still attacked by the dog, you can and should pursue a dog bite claim against the dog owner. Here are several reasons why a dog may have bitten you:
- Dogs and children don't always mix, especially if the dog doesn't know the child. Kids like to run up and touch and pet dogs, but they don't always notice the warning signs a dog gives off before its too late.
- The dog sees you as a threat. For the dog, the owner is the center of their world and they will do anything to protect them. Even if you did nothing to provoke the dog, if it is aggressive, it may take precautionary steps to protect its family members.
- A sick or scared dog should be avoided. They will act irrationally, and they will attack if they feel threatened. If a dog doesn't look friendly, or if it looks sick, avoid it.
- You are eating something they want, or you're near their food source. Dogs can be very territorial and aggressive when it comes to food. If you are between them and their food, and they don't know you, they may be more likely to bite you.
- Some dogs develop a bad habit of chasing cars, bikes, or running people. Usually, the dog never catches the car or bike, but a person isn't nearly as fast and is much easier for the dog to catch.
It is important to remember that a dog is an animal and that it thinks differently from a human being. What to us might seem a normal daily activity may be a threatening action to a dog. Although most Union dogs will never attack or bite anyone, it is important to know what causes a dog to be more likely to attack. If you or your child or a family member has been bitten by a dog in Union, call or contact our Dog Bite Lawyers in Union now.
What do I do if I've been bitten by a dog? - Dog Bite Attorney Union
If you don't need immediate medical attention, get a picture of the dog owner, the dog, and the bite before its been tended to medically
Record the name and address of the owner of the dog. Your dog bite lawyer will need to speak with them regarding the events of the claim.
If the bite wasn't severe enough to warrant immediate medical attention, seek it now. The wound will need to be cleaned to ensure that it doesn't become infected or worsen.
Call our dog bite lawyers in Union. We've dealt with dog bites before, and are ready to assist you with your Union dog bite case. If the owner of the dog had insurance, their insurance company may try to contact you. We can protect you from their underhanded tactics and see to it that your Union dog bite claim is fully protected.
Dog Bite Lawyers Union
Dog bites should never happen, but when they do, Union residents need a lawyer with experience in litigating and fighting for the rights and recoveries of dog bite victims in Union. The Missouri Injury Law Firm has experienced and professional dog bite lawyers in Union residents have relied upon for years. Our dog bite cases are successful because we fully understand the Missouri Laws regarding dog bites, how to best pursue a dog bite claim, and how to ensure that you get the most for your recovery. Our Dog Bite Attorneys in Union know what it takes to win a dog bite claim. Call or contact us when you're ready to begin your dog bite claim in Union.