Motorcycle Accident Lawyer St. Louis, MO
Injury Law Firm
Serving All MissouriView Full Service Area
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer, St. Louis , MO. More than 5,000 motorcyclists are killed every year in the U.S. Motorcycle accidents are difficult, and become even more complex when insurance companies start to get involved. Therefore, after a motorcycle accident, it's essential to speak with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in St. Louis , MO, that can fight for your case.
Gene Hou and the Missouri Injury Firm's St. Louis motorcycle accident lawyers have close to two decades of experience in the legal industry and have experience fighting for various cases, such as car accident, truck accident, and motorcycle accident claims. Our lawyers have retrieved countless damages for our clients including medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more.
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, and need a motorcycle accident lawyer in St. Louis to represent your case, call (636)333-1717 or contact the Missouri Injury Firm today for a free case review.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident? | St. Louis Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents are one of the most severe personal injury accidents. Immediately after an accident, insurance companies will try to use this to try and get you to settle quickly, typically for a lower settlement than you could be eligible to recover for your harm and losses. A powerful attorney can help you make sure that you have substantial evidence to support your claim, including the following types of post-accident evidence:
- Medical Documentation - it's essential to seek medical help right after an accident and keep any paperwork related to the accident, such as medical bills, medical reports, medication receipts, medical accessory receipts, etc.
- Police Report - includes information from the scene of the accident, such as what parties were involved, debris and other evidence from the accident, witness accounts, and who the responding officers think is responsible in the crash
- Other Driver's Information - name, number, address, insurance information
- Pictures, videos - the police report will include photos and other evidence from the accident, but to ensure that all of your bases are covered, it's a good idea to take your own photos of any injuries, damage to vehicles and personal property, and other details from the accident
An important thing to keep in mind after an accident is that you need to avoid filing a report with the insurance company without an attorney. Having an attorney by your side offers protection from the insurance agents, and ensures that your suit will be filed correctly, on time, and has a significant chance of recovering the most damages.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Missouri: Getting You Compensation
As your motorcycle accident lawyer in Greater St. Louis, we will work hard for you through many different aspects of taking care of your case. Your Missouri Injury Law motorcycle accident lawyer is prepared and willing to do everything in our power to help you be successful in your claim, doing everything from gathering evidence, consulting with experts, identifying and providing evidence to show the parties who are at fault, filing your claim and motions, demonstrating the extent of the damage the motorcycle accident caused you, and negotiating against insurance companies to get the compensation you deserve.
The ultimate goal and purpose of your Greater St. Louis motorcycle accident lawyer, aside from lightening your load during your case and allowing you to focus on your physical recovery, is to obtain maximum compensation for your damages. Damages from a personal injury case such as a motorcycle accident case are either considered economic, such as medical costs and lost income, or non-economic, such as mental anguish and loss of enjoyment of life. Some of the common damages your Missouri motorcycle accident lawyer can pursue for you are:
- Medical Expenses - This includes prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related costs.
- Pain and Suffering - You may also be eligible to receive compensation for pain and suffering. This may include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages - With your motorcycle accident lawyer's help, you should also receive any wages that you lost due to an accident. It might be difficult to cover medical expenses and support your family if you can't work.
- Loss of Companionship - If you're in a serious accident or lose a loved one due to a fatal accident, you may be able to get compensation for loss of affection or support. This is also called "loss of consortium."
After you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a St. Louis area motorcycle crash, reach out to a motorcycle accident lawyer right away. When it comes to a motorcycle injury case, the sooner the better. You should be able to focus on your physical recovery after your accident rather than worrying about making ends meet. Count on Missouri Injury Law's skilled and experienced motorcycle accident lawyer to take care of all legal aspects of your claim and ensure that you have all the information necessary to present your case and demand fair compensation for you and your loved ones.
St. Louis Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
The Missouri Injury Firm is dedicated to helping you after a motorcycle accident. When you need assistance with retrieving reimbursement for medical bills, lost wages, or property damage, or are seeking compensation for pain and suffering or loss of affection, our motorcycle accident lawyers in St. Louis are available to help during your time of need. Interested in discussing your situation? Call (636) 333-1717 or contact the Missouri Injury Firm today for a free consultation.